Monday, October 25, 2010

Open House - This Saturday!

Please join me at my open house. This Saturday, October 30 from 10am to 2pm.


There will be Mary Kay skin care and cosmetics, scrapbook supplies and a chocolate buffet! And, don't forget about a great gift with purchase. You'll receive this adorable bag with 4 sample-sized Mary Kay lotions free with a $40 purchase - it makes a great stocking stuffer!

Mary Kay Skin Care and Cosmetics:  Pamper yourself - there'll be several Mary Kay products available for you to try and you can jump start your holiday shopping with gift ideas for men, women and teens.

For those of you who don't know, I became an independent Mary Kay beauty consultant about 2 months ago. I've been using the products for about 10 years - some skin care, but mostly the cosmetics. Since I became a consutant, I've learned so much more about the products and I keep finding new products to help with those pesky problem areas and I'm loving it - and looking better - and have smoother, softer skin! My new favorite is the Timewise Targeted Action Toning Lotion. It has a shot of caffeine to help break up cellulite and make your skin firmer. An added bonus, it's helped soften and reduce the scar tissue lump in my arm that I've had since a school locker slammed on my arm in junior high. I know - not the most pleasant thing, but I'm thrilled that I finally found something to help reduce it. Let me know what your pesky problem area is - I'd love to help find a solution for you, too.

Starry Night Scrapbook Supplies - I'm back. OK, I never really went away, just took a break and focused on vendoring at scrapbook crops. So now I'm back and have some great new things to show you. I've revamped the Starry Night Kits. It's no longer a kit club, instead, it's kits for layouts and projects with idea sheets. Warning - most kits are limited to what's in stock - feel free to email me if you want me to hold something for you.

Here's my newest creation and Starry Night Kit - a 7 Gypsies artist box embellished wiht Echo Park holiday paper:



I also have some back to school looks for your scrapbooks - a 1-page layout featuring Fancy Pants paper and Bazzill's cardstock:



And a first day of school layout featuring Basic Grey paper:


What do you think? Stop by the open house on Saturday for more ideas and deals - tons of patterned paper at $0.50 each, specialty paper at $1.00 each, Mary Kay product bundles and much more.

Need directions or my address - email me at molly@scrapntime.com and let me know where you're coming from.

Thanks and I'll see you on Saturday! I'd love to have you stop by, but if Saturday doesn't work for you, contact me for a private showing at a time that is convenient for you.

Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment