Tuesday, February 16, 2010


"Mom - come look at my science project." Hmmm, not exactly what I want to hear out of Ryan's mouth while he stands in the hallway anxiously waving me into the bathroom. His science project was a cup of water with various things dissolving in it including a piece of Pez candy, toothpaste and hand soap. There were a few other things in there, but he wouldn't tell me what they were.

I'm guessing the idea for this science project came from a Target dollar spot book of science experiments I had bought for Erin. As far as I know, the only experiment Erin has done was to dissolve a gummy bear in a cup of water. Ryan has since expanded the experiment and periodically tries to dissolve things in water. I love Target, but need to learn to stay away from the dollar section.  

No comments:

Post a Comment